COVID-19 Health Advisory and Safe Management Measures at Mitsubishi Electric Asia
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees are of utmost importance to us. Mitsubishi Electric Asia will regularly review our safe management measures, implement and enforce new ones to protect our employees and customers from COVID-19 infection according to the Singapore Government’s advisories while ensuring the continuity of our services and operations.
- Implement work arrangements based on the latest safe management measures from time to time.
- Clear physical spacing of at least 1-metre at queuing spots and crowd management for customers visiting our Customer Care & Technical Centre.
- Mandatory use of the Tracetogether token or app to check-in and check-out of our building to facilitate contact tracing.
- Mandatory wearing of face mask at all times and adhere to the strict safe distancing measures at office premises.
- Higher frequency in the cleaning of common areas with high human contact.
- Hand sanitisers placed at the reception counter and the entrance of all lifts in our premises.
- Reduce duration and proximity of physical interactions through video-conferencing or tele-conferencing.
- Periodic updates to remind employees to remain vigilant and maintain good personal hygiene.
- A quarantine room is in place for isolation purpose of any unwell personnel.
We regret that all personnel who may be exposed to the virus or feeling unwell will be denied entry into our office building.
Stay Safe, Stay Healthy. Together We Can Overcome! #SGUnited
For the latest updates by the Ministry of Health (MOH), please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
Updated on 22nd Oct 2021