Health Advisory and Safe Management Measures at Mitsubishi Electric Asia
The safety and well-being of our customers and employees are of utmost importance to us. In view of the COVID-19 situation, Mitsubishi Electric Asia has progressively strengthened and implemented the following precautionary measures in accordance to the Singapore Government’s advisories while ensuring the continuity of our services and operations.
- At Phase 2 - Safe Transition, our employees will continue to work from home and those serving the essential services sector are placed on staggered working and lunch hours.
- Clear physical demarcations spacing of at least 1-metre at queuing spots and crowd management for customers visiting our Customer Care & Technical Centre.
- Temperature screening will be required for all visitors, prior to entering our premises.
- Mandatory for all personnel to use the SafeEntry app for check-in and check-out of office building to facilitate contact tracing.
- Mandatory for all personnel to wear face mask at all times and adhere to the strict social distancing measures at office premises.
- Higher frequency in the cleaning of areas with high human contact, such as lifts, pantries, toilets, glass door handles, showroom, customer service counters and meeting rooms.
- Hand sanitisers have been placed at the reception and all levels of our premises.
- A quarantine room is in place for any suspected case to be used for isolation purposes.
- All employees are to reduce duration and proximity of physical interactions through video-conferencing or tele-conferencing.
- Employees are encouraged to download and activate the TraceTogether app.
In addition, the company have been sending out regular notices to remind all employees to remain vigilant and to adopt good personal hygiene habits.
We regret that visitors who may be exposed to the virus or feeling unwell will be denied entry into our office building. We will continue to monitor the situation closely and act accordingly in the best interests of our customers and employees.
Stay Safe, stay Healthy. Together We Can Overcome! #SGUnited
For the latest updates by the Ministry of Health (MOH), please refer to https://www.moh.gov.sg/covid-19
Updated on 06 July 2020